July 6, 2009

writing, dancing, segaing - what its a word! I swear.

sega in the morning.
But I wanna rollerskate.
masked avenger.
hello there.
I eased myself back into the "trying to find a job" routine with a little sega this morning and jesus - that shit is so good. I don't care what anyone says I'm totally smitten with the 90s graphics and sound. And how I ask you can I barely remember to send my rent in on time when I can still remember where all the extra lives are hidden?!
Srsly.
Anyways, I hope your 4th was full of fireworks, sun and a cold beer - mine was full of all of the above plus one atlantic ocean and a sea of my friends.
Yesterday, I hung out with my friend Einav, took these photos, sipped on cawfee, wrote lots on my laptop, updated my site with this new gem, sipped more cawfee, got a 40 in the park and concepted, nibbled on sushi, ran into random ad folks on the sidewalk (running into peeps on the street is one of my FAVORITE aspects of NYC), then scampered home to draw and plot for something I'll share here in a few days.
Rar...ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming....dancing and writing to this: