July 24, 2009

getting to the land where mustaches aren't ironic.

bus, train, airtrain, plane, car.
gray skies...
ipod, peanuts, notebook what more could a girl ask for?
plane wallpaper.
mustaches mean business in Ohio.

Made the trek from Brooklyn to Suburbia (aka Ohio) today and found myself thoroughly amused with airport life and the rhythm of writing on the go - its so different from sitting at a desk or at a coffee shop. I think being forced to physically change spaces or write in *much smaller spaces than I'm used to really did something for me.
Note.

To.

Self.

That said, check out the mustache on that cop!! Riiiight?!!! Toto, we're not in Williamsburg anymore. Also, if the 'stache wasn't enough that kung-fu grip on the license comes in close second for being best thing I saw today besides my Mom.
Ahh...the bliss of being back in Ohio.

<3 it.