July 20, 2009

gallery sweet gallery.

me + Einav at the gallery opening.
me & Einav
Einav's photos.
Einav's AWEsome photos
look mom...its my work.
my stuff.
IMG_6218
Some random other art I was digging...aren't those colors great?
me & mah work.
obligatory photo in front of your own work...hi Mom!

The gallery show was all that and a bag of chips. (yes, I just said that)
And, it was HOT.
Literally.

The gallery's air conditioning broke a few hours before the show...so with all the wonderful art and smiles, and glasses of wine, and congratulations and friends upon friends that showed up to show their support - we were also graced with a lovely humid evening, the likes of which we haven't seen all summer.

But, even with the heat it was an evening to remember...so, if you showed up, or sent virtual love...thank you again!
xx.